ENTERPRISE HIGH SCHOOL浏览量：2019-11-23 20:07:05
Enterprise High School offers a well-rounded educational program to the students on the East side of the Sacramento River in Shasta County in Northern California. It has an enrollment of about 1000 students. Enterprise High School is part of the Shasta Union High School District in the Redding.
Enterprise High School is a state-recognized distinguished school in California. The foreign languages offered are French, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese. There is also a drama department. Enterprise currently offers Honors and Advanced Placement Courses in: English I, English II, English III, English IV, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Psychology, European History, U.S. History, American Government/Economics, Statistics, Trigonometry, Calculus, and Spanish.
Where are they now?
Besides UC, CSU and community college-bound students, EHS graduates over the past ten years have attended: Harvard, MIT, Olin, Northwestern, Arizona State, Brigham
Young University, University of Nevada Reno, University of Washington, Seattle University, Seattle Arts Institute, Oregon State University, Portland Art Institute, University of Oregon, Sothern Oregon University, Azusa Pacific, Mills College, Santa Clara University, Simpson University, University of San Francisco, University of the Pacific, Biola University.
Advanced Placement and Honors Course Offerings:
AP World History, AP US History, AP American Government, AP Economics, AP Biology, AP Physics, Honors Chemistry, AP Chemistry, AP Psychology, AP English III, AP English IV, AP Spanish, AP Calculus AB & BC, AP Statistics, AP Studio Art, Honors English I, Honors English II
Outstanding Co-Curricular Programs:
• State and nationally recognized Competitive Math Club, Dance Team, Future Business Leaders of
America, Science Bowl and Science Olympiad Teams
• Award-winning music program; orchestra and marching band tour internationally
• Career Center on Campus to assist with Career Choices/College Options
• Nationally recognized Visual Art Program
• Award-winning journalism yearbook publication
• Full Interscholastic Athletic Program with 35 Sports Teams, 4 Spirit Squads, Drill Team & Color Guard, Mock Trial, Key Club, Interact Club, California Scholarship Federation, Math Club, Foreign Language Club, Art Club, Diversity United Club, Pro Start Club, Global Action Club, Distinguished Gaming Guild, Future Business Leaders of America, The Chosen Few, SNAP
• Open access to Honors and AP Courses
• Technology integrated into instruction, California Teaching Standards embedded into curriculum
• “Hands on” learning styles to promote workplace skills
• No volunteer work required for graduation, yet students complete thousands of hours of service
• Club Hornet Tutoring Program matches peer tutors with students seeking help
· Website: www.enterprisehornets.com
· 3411 Churn Creek Road, Redding, CA 96002
· Phone: 530-222-6601 Fax: 530-245-2605
· Public Comprehensive High School 9-12, Accredited by WASC
· Traditional six period day with semester grading system
· 2013-2014 Enrollment: 1,266
· College Attendance Rates: 4 Yr. College/University - 10.6%, 2 Yr. College - 67%, Technical School -3%, Work – 8%, Military -08.5%, Other – 3%.
· Placed 76% of graduating seniors in their first choice colleges.
· Award-winning music program; orchestra and marching band tour internationally
· Nationally recognized Visual Arts Program
· Athletic teams compete in the CIF Northern Section, Div. 1 and lll teams
· Club Hornet Tutoring Program that matches peer tutors with students seeking help
· 2013 Academic Performance Index: 801